I’ve gifted myself recently…
♥ wallet / mini-clutch by Clare Vivier for & Other Stories
I already mentioned Clare Vivier leather goods a few times in this blog. I’ve longed to own one of her bags for a long time now. Thus, as soon as I realised she had produced a small collection exclusively for & Other Stories I knew I would be definitely buying something… I am loving this yellow colour for spring (well, at least for my imaginary spring as I’m starting to doubt whether we’ll ever get any spring this year in this country), so this double-pocket wallet in textured leather was an easy choice.
♥ brass ball-ring from & Other Stories
I also got this brass ring from & Other Stories. Because I like (big) rings and I thought this one was a bargain (at £12).
♥ L:A Bruket lip balm
I’ve got a couple of things to say about this:
- L:a Bruket is a Swedish brand of organic hand-made beauty products that I’ve recently discovered at (guess where?) & Other Stories
- At first sight, it immediately meets two important shopping criteria: it’s very reasonably priced and the packaging is also quite nice (the kind of minimalist, industrial chic type of packaging, if it makes sense) ==> check its website here
- I went for a lip balm for my first purchase. Firstly, because I can never have too many lip balms and, secondly, because I liked the product on offer: coconut + pomegranate scent with jojoba and sweet almond oils
- The funny thing is that this lip balm is absolutely unreasonably huge (I’m showing it next to my Burt’s Bee lip balm just to give you an idea of its size). I could basically moisturise my whole face with it in one go… (or maybe it’s just that my lips are too small??)
- I am still developing the right technique to use it :)
♥ Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro #400
I confess I got tempted into buying it after seeing it on Into the Gloss (I love that site, by the way :)
I’ve always been quite scared of red lipsticks but I liked the way it looked on the girls (check it here) and after reading a few other very positive reviews I decided to take the plunge. And, fortunately, I love it. It’s super-easy to apply, it has great staying power, and a beautiful matte red colour. I highly recommend it. (I’m wearing it today, in case you want to take a peek.)